Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Are Illinois and the rest of the states in a headlock?

The United Feudal States of AFSCME.

Most of us know a headlock when we see one. One wrestler has his bulging vein-popped arm around another wrestler's head which darkens to a beet red color before he flops to the mat unconscious.

This morning I saw an ad in the paper for an at-home job opportunity taking flower orders for 1800Flowers.com. Instead of signing up right away, I went to www.RipOffReport.com and searched the name “1800Flowers.”

I was shocked at the results. There were thirteen complaints posted that included the business. Most reports were categorized under credit card fraud, bait-and-switch, mail-order service, etc. So I stopped right there, then shared the information at Facebook and Digg.

I was curious about what other businesses I might find in Springfield, Illinois so I searched Rip Off Report again and found 88 posts. One of which was the American Federation of State County and Municipal Employees, (AFSCME).

I didn’t really think much of it at first, but upon reading the entire report, I have no choice but to arrive at the conclusion that the United States of America is ruled by AFSCME. No matter who gets elected, it doesn’t change the makeup of AFSCME. AFSCME appears to operate with absolute impunity in the U.S. and not even International Human Rights organizations will go near them.

The victim describes how he fought all the way to the Supreme Court to no avail, was unheard by Illinois legislators, unheard by U.S. senators and congressmen, and met with shrugging shoulders at the U.S. Department of Justice and the National Labor Relations Board.

I am compelled to present the document in its entirety below because there is the risk that it will be removed from RipOffReport.com, either by coercion or by malicious internet attacks against the site itself.

So here it is:

Report: American Federation Of State County And Municipal Employees, Council 31,AFL-CIO


Reported By: (River Grove Illinois)


American Federation Of State County And Municipal Employees, AFL-CIO Council 31,AFL-CIO AFSCME, Council 31 took my Union fees for 7 years, then allowed City Colleges to fire me when I exposed ghost student grades corruption, the AFSCME used my fees to hire a law firm to sustain my firing -instead of protecting my job. Springfield Illinois
*Consumer Comment... afscme is a corrupt organization


American Federation Of State County And Municipal Employees, Council 31,AFL-CIO
615 S. Second St., P.O.Box 2328,
Springfield Illinois 62705-2328
U.S.A.
Phone: 217-788-2800


Submitted: Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Last posting: Monday, November 23, 2009
I was teaching Adult Education
at City Colleges ffrom 1981 to 1998. In 1991 we voted to become part of the union American Federation of State County and Municioal Employees (AFSCME, Council 31) for job protection. The classes were free to students, paid by the State of Illinois, and the Illinois of Public Aid (PA) required foreign student receiving assistance to attend English as a Second Language classes to obtain skills and find jobs. But many students tried to beat the system by register for the PA required classes, and after the morning roll call to answer "Present," then they got up and left saying: "Sorry, teacher
, I have to go to work." But when they left, I changed the attendance roster to "Absent", and when at the end of the month they brought me a PA form to verify their attendance, I marked all absences, and the PA cut their assistance and food stamps
. Those students were cheating PA by getting assistance and work for cash! And I didn't want to be part of their schemes because I would legally liable for falsifying student reports to help them commit welfare fraud. On March 11, 1998, I notified by U.S. Certified Mail the Illinois Department of Public Aid of the scheme going on at City Colleges with the consent of the Union.


The Union asked me to recant the PA letter of fraud, because the "Present" grades need for the class funding, and, if it was cut off, the teachers will lose jobs, and the Union will lose their fees. [Copy of original letter to Illinois Public Aid available] The City Colleges and AFSCME were furious, and harassed me in various ways.


Then AFSCME and the City Colleges of Chicago used their clout and tried to scrap a Bill (SB1750) pending before the Illinois House Committee. I then sent letters on May 1, 1998 to each member of that Committee, and urged them to pass the law which -if pass "will establish accountability that will get rid of many educational parasites," on quote. (Copy of that original letter is available).


On June 10, 1998, the Chicago Tribune headlined: "Students get A's for nothing," confirming that the fraud I had reported to Public Aid was also going on at The West Side Institute, and the City Colleges of Chicago campus.
(Copy of that Tribune headline is available)


Ten days later, on June 20, 1998, I was fired by City Colleges of Chicago. The AFSCME filed a grievance for wrongful job termination with City Colleges of Chicago, but it was a smokescreen. And when I contested the case in courts by myself - the Union had cancelled the fake arbitration set up- the Union hired a law firm who joined another law firm hired by the City Colleges
of Chicago and both fought me all the way to the Illinois Supreme Court. There was no way that an individual like me, no matter my high education, could fight the flood of motions by 2 law firms and win a case.


A Union, using the fees of a member to hire a law firm to secure the firing of a whistleblower member for exposing fraud may seem to be unheard in history. But it happened more often, and it just swept under the rug.


In 2001 I started working for the State of Illinois, and AFSCME with hefty political contributions to both Democrats and Republicans has secured control of representation of all State employees. Worse yet, I had to pay monthly fees to the Union that used my prior fees to prosecute my prior employment. Under a "Fair Share Law," the Union took fees from my paycheck without my consent. That was a violation of my U.S. Constitutional Rights, 5th Amendment, because I was forced against my will to finance my own prosecution. But there was no way out.


The AFSCME used its clout to make the "Fair Share" law foolproof by allowing in the law only a provision for a non-member to "Challenge" the Union fees by arbitration.


The arbitration request is made to the Union -not the State- and the Union can ignore it without any penalty. Six years and six requests for arbitration to the Union were never processed.


Upon further research, I found that forcing a person to belong to an organization and paying dues violates 3 Articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. But unfortunately, the U.S. is not a party of the Protocol of Civil and Political Rights, and that is why the Intenational Human Rights Commission has no rights to Guantanamo detainees.


On an inquiry to the International Human Rights Commission I was told that I could not file a complaint against the U.S. for allowing "forcible memberships" by Unions.


Also the National labor Relations Board, and the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice told me they have no jurisdiction. And a letter to U.S. Senator John McCain for congressional hearings on the AFSCME's prosecution of a whistleblower, got no response.


In a true democracy, Unions shall not be able to extract fees against the will of laborers, then use those fees as political financing for politicians [their charter says that fees are not used for political contributions, if anybody can believe that] to customize laws that benefit the Union management against the interest of their members. Exposure is needed in that comfy relationship between politicians and unions that has become an anathema to every honest citizen in the United States. The late Wisconsin Senator William Proxmire, who never accepted money as political contribution, told NBC's Tom Brokaw in an interview: "People come to Washington with money and buy legislation." And in a true democracy, nobody shall be able to empty the pockets of other people against their will, then use that money to prosecute them and mess their lives LEGALLY!!!!


AND WRITTEN IRREFUTABLE DOCUMENTAION IS AVAILABLE!


Nikos xxxxx
River Grove, Illinois
U.S.A.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/civil-rights-violators/american-federation/american-federation-of-state-c-acf63.htm

No comments: